- NYSAES Campus
- Routes Between Geneva and Ithaca
- Finding the Station in Geneva
- The Experiment Station Farms
The Geneva campus, located 50 miles northwest of Ithaca, was established in 1880 and is focused on fruit and vegetable crops. Campus facilities include:
- The Fruit and Vegetable Technology Pilot Plant, a 10,000 square-foot facility devoted to the preservation and processing of fruits and vegetables. The plant offers a wide selection of equipment for processing, testing, and scale-up operations such as FDA required heat penetration studies in new or reformulated canned products.
- The Vinification & Brewing Technology Laboratory, dedicated to furthering wine and brewing success through research and teaching. The lab enables the experimental winemaking program to test new grape varieties or winemaking practices and also evaluate the enological impacts of vineyard trials.
- New York State Wine Analytical Laboratory and Wine Data Bank, which provides affordable technical service for juice and wine analysis and a data bank for New York juice and wine.